Extensively updated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom CBS home situated on just under a quarter acre lot located in the highly desirable neighborhood of Skyline Heights. Conveniently located within walking or biking distance to Downtown Jensen Beach shopping, dining and beaches. Fenced-in backyard, screened and open patio and large shed. 2019 Updates include New Metal Roof, New Windows, Updated Bathrooms, Laminate Wood Flooring, Freshly Painted, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Lighting Fixtures. 2020 Updates Include Gutters, Updated Electrical, Hurricane Shutters, Custom Closet in Master.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,974 sq. ft
Skyline Heights Add 01
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Dual Sinks,Double Vanity,Family/Dining Room,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Master Downstairs,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters. Interior Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price